– Click on the download link first, then choose ‘Download’, then choose ‘Download Anyway’.
2 programs needed:
1) DaemonTools Lite (or you can even choose (Right click – Mount) in Windows 10 and it will be mounted, ready to use. Then you can just open that mounted drive and double click on LastCall.exe)
2) 7zip (in case you want to unzip the .ISO to a folder and play it that way (same thing: double click on LastCall.exe in the folder)
(Written by: LeBadman on Youtube)
This is a gem of a game. Truly fantastic and very relaxing.
I am probably the first person to upload footage of this game to YouTube because I have tried and I have not found a single video of Lastcall, the Macromedia game from 2000. So, enjoy!
If it asks you for a CD, mount the game .ISO file with DaemonTools Lite (download it) OR just use Windows 8 or 10 (right click on the .ISO file and choose Mount. At this point it will be mounted as a CD and you can run LastCall.exe from there).
– If you wish to jump straight to the gameplay, follow this link:
– A little YouTube tip for you all:
To link to a YouTube video that jumps straight to the specific point on the time line that you want, add the following to the end of the YouTube link:
This is just an example (#t = time, 5m = 5 minutes, 2s = 2 seconds).
Fill in the values that apply. This tag will be valid until YouTube developers change it.
– demo version. I have the full game.
– Don’t bother visiting the URL at the end of the video because it no longer works
– Windows 7 x64. No problem with sounds. Only problem with sound in windows XP. Yet to fix it.