Windows 10 makes it easy to download and use an ISO file to reinstall the operating system. I’ll show you how to do it.
It’s also possible to download the Windows 10 ISO file without the Media Creation Tool to upgrade or clean install of the latest version of the OS, but Microsoft hides the option for Windows 10 users.
Microsoft makes available the ISO files within every release of Windows 10, including the Windows 10 October 2018 Update (version 1809), however, the only problem is that when you go to the support site, you don’t get an option to download the ISO files directly.
Instead, you’re only given the choice to get the update assistant or Media Creation Tool. The reason is that the Microsoft support site is able to detect the OS you’re running, and if you’re already using Windows 10, Microsoft really wants you to use the Media Creation Tool.
However, if you don’t want to go through the extra steps, there is a workaround to download the ISO file of Windows 10 directly from the Microsoft servers without the need to use the Media Creation Tool. It’s just the matter of making the support site think that you’re using an unsupported OS.
In this video, you’ll learn the steps to download the Windows 10 ISO file (now with the October 2018 Update) directly from Microsoft servers without the Media Creation Tool.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 ISO USING MICROSOFT EDGE:
1. Open a new tab on Microsoft Edge.
2. Copy and paste this Microsoft support site link in the address bar, and press Enter. (If you get redirected, it’s an expected behavior.)
3. Right-click on the page and select Inspect Element.
(Quick Tip: If you don’t see the option, open about:flags from the address bar, and check the “Show ‘View source’ and ‘Inspect element’ in the context menu” option.)
4. Click on Emulation.
5. Under “Mode”, change the user agent string to Apple Safari (iPad).
6. Refresh the page if the browser doesn’t reload automatically.
7. Select the edition of Windows 10 you want.
8. Click the Confirm button.
9. Pick your product language from the drop-down menu.
10. Click the Confirm button.
11. Click the button to download the Windows 10 ISO to begin the process.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 ISO USING GOOGLE CHROME:
1. Open a new tab on Chrome.
2. Copy and paste this Microsoft support site link in the address bar, and press ENTER. (If you get redirected, it’s an expected behavior.)
3. Right-click on the page and select Inspect.
4. Click the three-dotted menu button on the top-right, and under “More tools”, select Developer options.
5. Find the option called ”Toggle device toolbar” and click on it.
6. Now, from the drop-down menu, select iPad Pro.
7. Refresh the page if the browser doesn’t reload automatically.
8. Select the edition of Windows 10 you want.
9. Click the Confirm button.
10. Pick your product language from the drop-down menu.
11. Click the Confirm button.
12. Click the button to download the Windows 10 ISO to begin the process.
➤ DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 MEDIA CREATION TOOL:
➤ MORE INFORMATION:
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Top 5 Game FPS Cho PC Cấu Hình Yếu Hay Nhất Online Miễn Phí (Có Link Download)
- [Topgame] Top 10 game offline nhẹ cho điện thoại cấu hình thấp | Phần 1
- Game xây dựng thành phố OFFLINE hay nhất trên mobile – Android | Virtual City Playground mod
- HƯỚNG DẪN CÀI DRIVER MÁY IN CANON 1120
- HIỆP SĨ MẶT NẠ DECADE : THẾ GIỚI CỦA HIỆP SĨ TÀ ÁC – SIÊU NHÂN THẬP KỶ | KR Battride War II